12 Secrets Ronda Rousey Doesn’t Want Us To Know.
Rond Rousey won the first Olympic medal (bronze) for America in the Beijing Olympics 2008. She was the first USA women ever who won the medal in Judo. Ronda Jean Rousey is an American professional MMA artist, Judoka, and actress. She is better known by the nickname Rowdy which means that she is the best fighter woman in the USA.
Ronda Rousey’sbest role in her first feature action film in Expendable 3 gave her much recognition from across the globe. After that, Rousey did a lot of new things and proved her agility in the Fast & Furious 7 and Entourage.
30-years old Ronda Rousey was born on February 1, 1987, at the riverside in California, USA. She became the world’s youngest Judoka when she appeared in the 2004 Olympic Games held in Athens. Later on, in 2004, she swore the first gold medal at the World Junior Judo Championship in Hungary. Now, Ronda Rousey is taking rest as she is out of the game due to injury. But, her fans passionately waiting for her aggressive come back in the Mixed Martial Arts and UFC. Ronda Rousey became the third most googled personality in 2015.
Let’s know the secrets about MMA superstar Ronda Rousey which you never knew before!
12. Ronda Jean Rousey is a professional MMA fighter, actress, and Judoka.
11. She is the first American Judo women who won the Olympic medal in Judo for America in the Summer Olympics held in Beijing, China.
10. Rousey consecutively won 12 MMA fights, 6 in the UFC (ultimate fighting championship) and six others. She won eleven fights in the first round while nine of them won by armbar submission.
9. Holly Holm was the first opponent who bear victory against Ronda Rousey in 2015.
8. Ronda suffered second defeat against Amanda Nunes at the UFC 207 on December 30, 2016.
7. Rousey is the former Women’s Bantamweight Champion as well as Strikeforce Women’s Bantamweight Champion who won her eleven fights in the first round.
6. Rowdy Rousey has three siblings, and these are all sisters namely Maria Burns-Ortiz, Julia DeMars, and Jennifer Rousey.
5. Her father Rona Rousey committed suicide in 1995 when she was just eight years old.
4. AnnMarie Mars is her mother who was the first American women who won World Judo Championship in 1984. AnnMariadid PhD from the University of California in Educational Psychology.
3. She has often appeared in the cover magazines like Australian Men’s Fitness, The Ring Magazine, ESPN, and also appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2016.
2. Rond Rousey slapped Stephanie McMahon in the WrestleMania 31 when Stephanie hit Rock in the ring.
1. Currently, Ronda Rousey is the world’s highest-paid UFC fighter among the men and women. She ranked #4 of UFC Bantamweight fighter whereas ranked #9 by Sherdog.
Rond Rousey is now leaving a good mark on the MMA fighter Dana White as they both seem like they something cordial with them. Hopefully, Ronda Rousey will return to the UFC after a long interval. She appeared in the season 2, episode 20 of Blindspot with the role of Davon Penberthy.
Doesn’t Ronda Rousey has the killing lifespan of the MMA fighter? Now, you can follow your favourite Ronda Rousey on her Instagram account and Twitter as well.